Friday 28 February 2014

What's In My Handbag

I recently emptied the contents of my handbag and thought what better than to do a whats in my handbag post. It is only up until recently that I have been using a handbag as I had never felt the need for one. But seeing as now I have my own vehicle and always seem to want to buy something when i'm out and about, I thought it was about time to do something about it. 

 I bought this handbag off Urban Outfitters online around Christmas time for $49.00. Out of all the handbags I only liked this one. I love its colour and the amount of zips on it. It was the perfect one for me. After 3 months of not cleaning it out. I was surprised as to what I found in it. I have the necessities, my wallet, iPad charger, sun glasses, impulse, lip balm, camera and my scooter keys. I also found a few plastic spoons, usb sticks paw paw ointment and jewelry boxes and a whole lot of pens. I have come to the conclusion that I have a whole lot of rubbish in my handbag that do not need to be there. So I will defiantly be cleaning it out more often.


1 comment:

  1. The amount of junk in bag is unreal probably because it's so huge, I'm taking a page from your book and getting one thats more reasonably sized. Great post!

    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete